Pre-Repair Process Checklist
BEFORE LEAVING YOUR CAR FOR REPAIR,REMEMBER TO:
- Please remove all items and debris;especially in your trunk area to eliminate time spent cleaning or moving and storing your items in order to gain access to your vehicle's paint codes.
- Avoid using Armor All type products,which slows down our painting preparation.
- Please fill your fuel tank,which is necessary for proper realignment to be done.
- Please disable all automotive and audio alarm systems or provide us with the appropriate codes to bypass them during your repair process.You may wish to write down your radio station settings as they may be erased if the battery is disconnected during repairs.
- Please bring all keys with you for locked items such as trunks, wheel locks, spare tire locks, roof rack locks, etc.We will probably need more than a valet key to complete most repairs.
- Please bring your estimate information,which should include the name of insurance carrier responsible, your policy number, claim rep 's name and phone number and your claim number.